1. Donation Center Director
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas partners with Savers Thrift Stores to collect gently used clothing and household items for resale through Savers stores. The Donation Center Director is responsible for all aspects of our business model including product solicitation methods, establishing and evaluating routes, inventory management, and daily product delivery. The Director will build quality relationships, provide exemplary customer service, and coordinate and manage a diverse workforce, while effectively leveraging resources and equipment to meet the short and long term business objectives. The Director will maintain a service level to meet the expectations of all customers while maintaining the highest public image of the organization.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience in Business Management, supply chain, logistics or transportation; Master’s preferred
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and budgeting
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Financial responsibility of budget development, P &L expense control and cost containment through continual evaluation and review with the CEO and Savers Representative
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaboration with business partners to develop strategy, align resources and tactically execute business plans to achieve short and long term business goals
- Ability to lead key projects and achieve deliverables with limited guidance
- Ability to prepare and utilize performance metrics through comprehensive reporting tools including Excel
- Overnight travel 15%
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
2. Local Route Drivers
We are seeking applicants for our Little Rock Donation Center driver position. Qualified applicants will possess excellent customer services skills, reliable transportation, and have flexible availability. This is a full time position and includes a benefit package and a 4 day work week. All applicants will be required to pass a background check, drug screen, and Department of Transportation physical. A CDL is not required; experience is a plus but not required to operate our 16-foot box truck. Starting pay is $12.50 per hour.
You may apply at 1125 S. Broadway, Little Rock, AR 72202, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 501-374-4480.