Toast & Roast
Mayor Mark Stodola
Doubletree Hotel Ballroom
434 West Markham
Little Rock, AR
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas (BBBSCA) developed the Original Toast & Roast in 1975. The event has raised more than 1.2 million dollars for youth throughout the years.
Who Toast and Roast Benefits
All proceeds from this event allow Big Brothers Big Sisters to continue their mission of providing children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
38th Annual Toast & Roast Details
- Thursday, August 23rd
- Doubletree Hotel @ 434 West Markham in Little Rock
- Reception with cash bar and silent auction begins at 6 PM
- Dinner, live auction and program begins at 7 PM
- Tickets are available by contacting the BBBSCA office at 374-6661 or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Patron Table: $2,500
- Regular Table: $1,500
- Individual Tickets: $150
9th Annual Bid for Kids’ Sake Online Auction
- Kicks off the 38th Annual Toast & Roast
- Starts Friday, August 17th at 8 a.m. and ends Friday, August 24th at 8 p.m.
- Bid on the practical or bid on the fabulous