How to Volunteer
The following are ways to volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas:
- Become a Big in the School or Community Program
- Couples Matches (must be married and agree to be matched with a Little Brother in the community program)
- Special event volunteers for Bowl for Kids’ Sake in February or Toast & Roast in August
- Big League volunteers to help with activities for Bigs and Littles and plan the annual Big Night Out
- Please complete all the fields below and click “Submit.” A member of our agency will contact you shortly to arrange a volunteer interview. Once you click submit, check the bottom of the screen to ensure you received a “sent successfully” message. Please note that this is just the initial application page. Once your information is received, we will contact you by phone to schedule an interview with us and e-mail you the complete application packet.